…from one of my highest ranked fashion icons – ANNA DELLO RUSSO …by the way I just learned that she has her very own blog! http://www.annadellorusso.com/ which left me very excited and wanting to share this with you:
2) WEAR GOOD SHOES. DON’TBOTHER WITH A BAG CAUSE WHENYOU PUT IT ON THE FLOOR IT COULDBE ANYONE.
3) WEAR COAT AS A DRESS.ONE-SHOT IS BETTER.
4) DON’T WEAR SUNGLASSES,IF YOU NOT ARE VIP (VERY VERYIMPORTANT PERSON).
IT’S IMPOLITE. 5) SOMEBODY WEARINGYOUR SAME OUTFIT?
WONDERFUL, YOU DID THERIGHT CHOISE!
6) FLASHY JEWELS PERSONALIZEYOUR STYLE.
7) NOTHING SUCCEEDS LIKE EXCESS!
8) DON’T PEEK INTO THE CLIPBOARDOF WHO IS SITTING NEXT.
9) DON’T SAY HELLO SHOWILY ANDWARMLY AT WHO IS IN FRONT OF YOU.
10) SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE SHOWON TWITTER AS MUCH YOU CAN.
But here my favorite top ten list yet!… I love how through her writing you can “see”/”hear” that she is italian… soo fashion! Then i think I should have/could have kept my accent…;-)
1) If there is harmony between ITSELFand his own BODY, a STYLE will born.
4) NO matter the size of your body!FASHION to flatter every figure(VOGUE US April 2010)
It is UNEXPECTED!
7) FASHION is such stuff asDREAMS are made on…
8) Fashion is a MUSE,you must seduce her.
9) Shall we dance? take your MUSEto dance, fashion loves music.
10) So between FASHION and STYLE?
Absolutely FASHION… is lesspretentious, is authentic.FASHION is declaration of own freedom.
Denni of ChicMuse wearing a look she styled from Luisa Via Roma…I love her…not only is she a gorgeous girl..she oozes individuality and class…very much her own brand! Her blog reads like a fashion magazine and her pictures are always amazing!
How mad are these shoes by D-squared??
Mad about this shoe from Giuseppe Zanotti!
Vintage crocodile bag
Love the Acne shoes !!
Elin of Style by Kling,.. and her days in Florence…